Personal data are any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person may be processed when browsing this web site. The controller is "Turci Bevande di Arduini Maurizio e C. s.a.s.”, Via Emilia Romagna, 271 - 47841 Cattolica (RN).”
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
As provided in the statement article 13, paragraph 1 – letter f of the Legislative Decree June, 30th 2003, n. 196 “If the data controller has designated several external data protection officers, at least one of them shall be appointed and he has to provide information on the website or the place where the updated list of persons responsible for the network is easily accessible. In order to comply with the law, the updated list of Data Processors will be provided contacting us at the following email account: email@example.com or sending a fax to the number +39 0541.960407.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Data processing related to the web services of this site takes place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Data Controller and are treated only by technical staff of the Office in charge of data processing, or by any person providing occasionally system maintenance. No resulting data will be disclosed or shared with third parties. Personal Data you submit to us is used to respond to requests of information material (brochures, quotations), that you make and are not disclosed to third parties.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The computer systems and software procedures in charge of the website's operation acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data (so-called log files) the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols(browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol address, domain name, and/or a date/time of the request, pages viewed. This information is not collected in order to be associated to identified data subjects, but due to its same nature can, by means of processing and integration with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified This category includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users to connect to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) form addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (done, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the user's operating system and computer environment. These data are used with the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation. Personal data is deleted when they are no longer needed. These data can be used by “Turci Bevande di Arduini Maurizio e C. s.a.s.” to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website,to obtain anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site and to check its correct operation. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: apart from this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
VOLUNTARY PROVISION OF DATA
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the contact addresses indicated on this website, entail the acquisition of the contact details of the sender, necessary to respond, as well as all personal data included in the communications. We specify that Turci Bevande di Arduini Maurizio e C. s.a.s. is committed to protect data collected via an online form provided on the website www.turcibevande.it. Personal data is used exclusively for the purpose of responding to customer’s inquiry, for the provision of services, promotions and/or offers to our customers.
PERSONAL DATA IS PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY.
Except for data acquisition during website's operation, customers can choose to provide personal data by submitting the contact form on the website “Turci Bevande di Arduini Maurizio e C. s.a.s”. The consent to process personal data is required in relation to the offering of services. However, the refusal of the interested party to provide personal data or the later withdraw of the consent will make it impossible to respond to inquiry and to use the online services. public and private authorities for obligations provided for by law
DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
Personal data are processed by computerised means for the time necessary to realise the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access. We inform you that, to provide a complete service, there are links to other websites managed by other owners. We accept no responsibility in the event of errors, content, cookies, publications of unlawful immoral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the regulations in force and of compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by us to which reference is made.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share some or all of your Personal Data with other structures within the company organization that may need the data for the fulfillment of their functions, the parent company and the other companies of the Group, public authorities for obligations provided for by Community laws and regulations – transfer of data abroad prior consent of the individual and in compliance with the articles 42 and 43 of the Legislative Decree n.196
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data at any time, to know the content and the origin of the personal data, to verify the accuracy, to demand the updating, amendment, or the integration of the data;( art. 7 Legislative decree. n. 196/2003 reported in its entirety) In compliance with this article the interested party has the right to demand the deletion, anonymization or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed by sending a notice to that effect to the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org or a fax to +39 0541.960407.
In compliance with the aforementioned data processing, the data subject may exercise the rights pursuant to Article 7 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, written out in full in this section:
- Any data subject shall have the right to receive a confirmation whether or not personal data relating to him/her exists, even if not yet recorded, and to the intelligible communication of such dat.
- Any data subject has the right to know:
- the source of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied to processing, if this is carried out with the aid of electronic means;
- the details of the data controller, processors and designated representatives as per Art.5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- the entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may get to know such data in their quality as the designated representative(s) in the Country’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s ) in charge of the processing.
- Any data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, if of interest, completion of the data
- the erasure, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of the data that has been processed unlawfully, including data that it is not necessary to keep for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- the statement that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to the subjects to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, save when such actions are impossible or involve the use of means out of all proportion to the safeguard of the right.
- Any data subject have the right to object in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him/her or them, even when it is relevant to the purpose of the collection
- to the processing of personal data relating to him/her or them for the purpose of sending commercial material, or for direct sale, or for carrying out market surveys or interactive communication.